Singing has been a backbone of human culture for millenia. Whether used for storytelling or recreation, the magic of song has been an essential means of expression, connection, and celebration. You can take part in this ancient tradition with us. Bring your voice to help weave together a wondrous community through song.
No matter your talent, age, or skill there is a place for you at Singing Rabbit. Come and explore singing together within a thriving ecovillage. Join a community with a strong song culture and a rich background in using song in song circles, important life events, and everyday life. Spend your Labor Day weekend with us, out in nature, surrounded by laughter and music.
This unique experience will provide you with:
- New songs to take back to your friends, family and song circles
- Guidance from experienced song leaders
- A chance to learn the hard and soft skills of living in a thriving ecovillage through skillshare sessions
- Time to dive deep and rediscover yourself and each other while connecting to the living essence of community through the ancient medium of song
- Knowledge of some of the principles of sustainable community living, and how to apply them to your life
- The inspiration and courage to spread the gift of song by starting your own community song circle